[cvsnt] Upgrading CVSNT 2.0.41a

Chris Delaney CDelaney at ventera.com
Tue Jun 26 15:25:24 BST 2007

Hello,

I have been given responsibility to upgrade our CVSNT and Bugzilla
platform and I was hoping to get some guidance and help from this
listserv.

We are currently running:

CVSNT 2.0.41a

Bugzilla version: 2.18

Our plan is to acquire new server hardware, install the latest CVSNT
version (which I understand is 2.5.03.2382), and transition the
repository to the new server. I'm assuming that we'll need to account
for Bugzilla and upgrade that as well.

I would really appreciate any help with this in whatever form you're
able to give it, i.e. recommended resources, tips, wisdom, warnings,
etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Chris Delaney