[cvsnt] Upgrading CVSNT 2.0.41a

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jun 27 01:07:22 BST 2007

Chris,

Yes - 2.5.03 is the current stable release - it should go up to 2.5.04 withint the next 8 weeks (but I have said that before).

> I'm assuming that we'll need to account for Bugzilla and
> upgrade that as well.

The standard CVSNT does not include any integration with Bugzilla, CVS Suite currently supports Bugzilla 2.18 & 2.20, support for later versions will be in CVS Suite 2.5.04.

If you are running another CVSNT/Bugzilla integration be sure to check which versions of Bugzilla are supported.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett