[cvsnt] viewvc repecting cvsnt's ACLs

Jürgen Depicker jurgen.depicker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:41:37 GMT 2007

Torsten, do you mean running the stand-alone viewvc webserver?  Because
I was thinking about that before, if only that wouldn't open a little
security hole.
Let's suppose user A starts up an instance of viewvc's standalone
server.  Let's suppose it uses port 5000.  Other ssh users could tunnel
to the same port if they liked, or that's what I think at present.  Am I
wrong?