[cvsnt] csvnt + ssh?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 13 21:59:19 GMT 2007

Michael,

Please see our recommendations for protocols (scroll down to "What
security protocols/authentication mechanisms do March Hare Software
recommend?"):
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/security.htm

We DO NOT recommend setting up SSH on a windows server - it will most
likely make your connection LESS secure.  Since you trust SSPI to let
you log in over file shares and log you into the desktop (active
directory) then I suggest you trust it for CVSNT as well.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett