[cvsnt] ssh and RunAsUser

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Mar 14 22:29:49 GMT 2007

Mark Johnson wrote:
> Is "server.la" / "server.so" different from "sserver.la" / "sserver.la"?

No.

> I did install with the RPM.  If I reinstall, how do I ensure that "sserver"
> is enabled?

Are you a March Hare customer?  If you are, you should get the CVS Suite
Server (RHEL) download and unzip it to find the sserver protocol RPM.
You should also email March Hare support to get consistent responses.

cvsnt-protocol-sserver-2.5.03.2382-1.i386.rpm

If you aren't a customer, then go back to wherever you got your RPM
(maybe you did an rpmbuild?).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/