[cvsnt] cvs and jails

jurgen.depicker at let.be jurgen.depicker at let.be
Thu Mar 15 07:43:10 GMT 2007

Hello to all.
I jailed all my users with the wonderful jailkit (really, it worked like a
charm), but now i face troubles with cvs access.
My clients connect using windows clients, and ssh (putty).
cvs (i use cvsnt 2.5.03 build 2151 un ubuntu 6.06 LTS ser ver) is
configured with protocol :ext: or :ssh: .  When a client tries to connect
after being jailed, cvs doesn't work.   The cvs repository was outside the
jail.  So i moved the repo inside the jail, as well as the cvsnt binaries.
 To no avail.
Quid?  I am a March-Hare customer, but the supplied ebook is very very
brief in its explanation about using cvs inside a jail...
Regards,
Jürgen.