[cvsnt] Change Username associated with Sandbox

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:57:43 GMT 2007

> I have found on the internet the following command but it does not seem
> to work. I have tried it in a dos command prompt and it is complaining
> about xargs not recognized as an internal or external command
>
> find foo -regex .*CVS/Root -print0 | xargs -0 perl -p -i.orig -e
> "s/cvsanon/bar/;"

Do you really mean DOS? These commands are obviously meant for a *nix
environment.

I guess you know fiddling with the CVS control file is not encouraged
and checking out the modules again is the recommend "fix, but in
Windows (NT and above) you can use the FOR command to find the Root
files.

This is a simple batch file I use:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/attachments/20040928/d8c7b877/attachment.txt
And my orignial post: