[cvsnt] UPDATE Does Not Return the Most Recent Revision

Brandon Frost bfrost at hcgsoftware.com
Wed Mar 21 14:28:32 GMT 2007

Yes, I am in the USA.

I thought about this as a cause and I suppose it is possible.  However, the
time has only been adjusted by 1 hour.  I tested this problem on files that
were committed last week and was still getting the issue.  If the time/date
stamp on the files caused this problem, you'd think the problem would only
last for 1 hour and then resolve itself on each file.

Regardless, as soon as I cycled the services, the problem disappeared on all
files.  Thanks for your suggestion.

Brandon Frost