[cvsnt] Help!

ankush grover ankush1711 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:25:42 BST 2007

On 3/27/07, Ronald F. Manlapao, SCJP <ronald.manlapao at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone! I am a new cvs user. I am currently using cvs 2.5.03.2382. I am running the command:
>
>   cvs -d :sspi:server:2401:/source passwd -a ronald.manlapao
>
>   and an error occur:
>
>   Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree on an authentication scheme (got '')
>
>   I cannot solve this problem. Please help!
>
>   Ronald Manlapao

Hi,

 I have never used sspi so not sure what is the exact problem.
Googling gave me something that may be useful

http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2005-December/022918.html

Cutting short what is specified in the above url

You can do either one of these commands on a command prompt to get the
same result:

  cvs -d :sspi:user at server:/Repo login

or
  set CVSROOT=:sspi:user at server:/Repo