[cvsnt] FYI: SmartCVS not to support CVSNT-only features

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:53:34 GMT 2007

FYI,

I just found this out on the SmartCVS newsgroup; thought it might be of
interest to those using CVSNT:

<snip>
At the moment we don't have any plans to support CVSNT-only features like
'rename'. One reason is, that CVSNT's development _seems_ to be stalled; for
example, the CVSNT developers did not released a version which is fully
working on Windows Vista.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

I don't know how accurate or truthful these comments are, however, I thought
I would let you know about the perception of CVSNT from others.

Thanks,

Eric