[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.04.2682 services don't start

Bruno GAUTIER bruno.gautier_NOSPAM at basystemes.fr
Wed Nov 7 14:07:23 GMT 2007

Hi,
We're using CVSNT 2.5.03 2382 and we have a problem with big files. A
few weeks ago, A. Barret told me that the new testing release may fix
our problem.

So, I try this new version (2.5.04 2682) and when I install it over the
2.5.03 version, the services don't want to start 'not enough rights to
start system services' or something like that. (the message is in
french).

I use an administrator account and there's not problem with CVSNT
2.5.03.
I also tried to remove the 2.5.03 version, reboot the server (Windows
2003 Server SP1), install the 2.5.04 version and there's always the
problem.

So, I reinstall the 2.5.03 and old services work well.

is there something particular with new 2.5.04 services ?

Thanks,

Bruno GAUTIER