[cvsnt] Running "loginfo" processes with credentials of the userdoing aCVS commit?

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Nov 7 23:37:38 GMT 2007

MikeStratoti wrote:
> It does not appear that the SSPI acquired credentials are passed to the
> launched process in such a way that the WinHTTP interface and related
> security apparatus can use them.  The script communicates properly when I
> run the script interactively.  The script receives a 403/Forbidden within a
> CVSNT launched process.
>
> Any suggestions?

That's because the Windows impersonation ability forbids it from taking
that impersonated identity and using it again against another machine.
It's a limitation in Windows -- You'll have to work out a way to do it
either on the same machine or with fixed credentials and pass the
current username to the script as information (for logging or whatever).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/