[cvsnt] CVS Watch

Thomas Jensen cbm_silverflame at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 08:07:02 GMT 2007

> Is it just notify you want him to be excluded from?
> If you want him to be totally excluded and you are
> using CVSMailer then
> I believe that you could do the following:

> Remove his entry from the CVSROOT/users file
> Then his email will not be available and CVSMailer
will > skip him from
>  the sender list.

> Best regards,

> Bo Berglund

Yes, I use CVSMailer.

Sadly, that is not an option. I am also using
commitinfo as email trigger, and the user wants
information from other projects that is triggered
though commitinfo.

I tried to just add an ALL EXIT 0 in the notify file
in CVSROOT, because it was my belief that it is though
this that watches in cvsnt calls cvsmailer.

But it doesnt change anything.

I then tried to make a devnull.bat file that just
calls EXIT 0 and then tried to use that in the notify
file.. same result.

But perhaps it could be possible to somehow configure
cvsmailer to stop responding to notify requests and
just respond to calls from commitinfo and taginfo?

      Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på LCD TV! Se her http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/lcd