[cvsnt] How I will get all affected files in a single place?

Abhilash_Pulakkudiyil Abhilash_Pulakkudiyil at satyam.com
Fri Nov 30 08:31:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

Am using WinCVS 2.1.1.1. My application contains around 10000 files in
200 folders. Around 25 member team is working here. So daily associates
are creating or updating files. So I want to get all the affected files
in a single place. Right now am opening all the folder and checking for
any affected files. So please get me the option for seeing all the
affected files in a single place.

Regards,
Abhilash P.

DISCLAIMER: