[cvsnt] cvsnt client on windows 2000 not working

smita P connect_to_smita at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 17:30:57 BST 2007

Hi All

        I am trying to install cvsnt client on windows 2000 m/c. The installatin goes fine but the service is not starting. I tried starting service using" net start cvshe "  this throws error invalid service name and also I am not seeing the cvsservice in  Windows Administrative tools > Services.

  Could anyone help me what could be the issue.

  Thanks in advance
  Smita