[cvsnt] Trying to run post update script

Van Quakebeke, Joseph A Joe.VanQuakebeke at ingenix.com
Fri Oct 19 18:41:00 BST 2007

All;
    CVS server and client - 2.5.03 Build 2382

    I am trying to run a perl script that will set the execute
permission for script files.  The perl script works fine when invoked
from the command line.  When I edited the postcommand file to have it
run when ever an update of checkout command happens, the module path
passed is not the path I need.  How do I get CVS to pass the local path
used during checkout or an update?  Is it possible?

Does anyone else try to run postcommands?
Thanks;

Joe