[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.04.2682

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Oct 28 13:06:23 GMT 2007

Torsten Martinsen wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>> OK there's a new 2.5.04 testing release.  It's pretty much a build of
>> everything in 2.5.04 thus far.
> Did a few tests, and:

> open default trigger library: No such file or directory' warning.

That sounds like your system permissions are set strangely.  The user
must have the rights to open the trigger libraries otherwise it won't
work (I thought I'd made that error fatal, since it screws up things
like keyword processing).

AFAIK :local: has never crashed..?

> 2) I have previously reported that 'cvs edit' did not like a file with
> an apostrophe in its name, but it's actually worse now - you cannot even
> add such a file:

The easiest fix is just to make add the apostrophe to the blacklist.
It's not exactly been a major problem (I remember you mentioning it once
but nobody else has so it's not a common thing to want to put in a
filename).