[cvsnt] Please help with moving of repositories

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Mon Sep 3 07:32:45 BST 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
> Bo,
>
> That is an excellent summary - I hope someone posts that to the
> wiki... (hint hint).
>
> One item missing is the Execute Bit.

[snip]

Another item: Before you copy, check if you have "identical" filenames
(for Windows).
On Linux Example.c, example.c and eXampLe.c are three different files
(and can appear in the same directory), on Windows these three files are
identical (I think march-hare provides some tools to make Windows
case-sensitive too) and may cause problems...

You may stay as well on the Linux server as CVSNT is also available for
Linux.

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch