[cvsnt] Not complete Tags

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Sep 3 15:50:47 BST 2007

Albe wrote:
> we're still experiencing this, also with build 2382, and unfortunately
> we can't find any culprit besides cvsnt for this weird behavior.
>
> I'm gonna temporarily control user actions to avoid incomplete tag
> operations, but i'd really like to understand more, also to report
> better and help you fix this.
>
> Is there any bugtracking on which i can open a entry for this issue?

Review Arthur's post and gather some diagnostic info first.  It is
unlikely that what you are seeing is an actual bug because there are a
*lot* of users who are not having any trouble at all with tag.

If there is a bug found, we appreciate patches to correct the behavior.
  Otherwise we'll add it to our bugtracker and you can monitor progress.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/