[cvsnt] Access Control on Head and Branches

Bharathwaj_Kannan Bharathwaj_Kannan at satyam.com
Thu Sep 6 11:31:33 BST 2007

Hello

Can anybody tell me or share some good documentation on how I can
provide access control at Head and Branch levels separately?

This is the scenario we am trying to implement.

We have a fairly big team and we want to restrict read/write access to
the head only for application integrators while the developers should be
given only read access to head. The developers should have read/write
access to all branches. Since the head would be the baseline for the
production, there is a necessity to have this kind of access control in
place.

We are running the CVSNT on Windows 2003 server .

Thanks

BHarath

DISCLAIMER: