[cvsnt] No space left on device

Chris Morris the.chrismo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:39:10 BST 2007

We recently upgraded from 2.0.38 (or somesuch) to the latest. Everything
seems fine - but today hit a problem. When trying to do a clean pull of a
module to a new working directory, it's terminating with this error message:

cvs [server aborted]: error closing CVS/Entries.Extra.Log: No space left on
device

I've tried the same pull a few times, and it errors out in different places
- sometimes it goes longer before it craps out, sometimes shorter. My server
guy says there's plenty of disk space on the box cvsnt server is running.

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
(client/server)

--
Chris
http://clabs.org