[cvsnt] Linux ACLs

Rodre Ghorashi-Zadeh rodrico7 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:31:58 BST 2007

I have figured out the problem. It has to do with the way CVSNT
handles users and group (it doesn't distinguish between the two) and the way
Redhat type Linux distros create a group with the same name and GID as the
user,
by default, when adding users with the 'useradd' command. The two together
are a
bad mix.

~Rodre