[cvsnt] Reg: CVSNT Admin

Shivendra_Vishal Shivendra_Vishal at satyam.com
Wed Sep 5 15:04:14 BST 2007

Dear Sir,

We have installed the open source CVSNT in the Windows 2003 server.
Everything is working properly except Admin rights and User rights as
explained in following scenarios :

1.       We are using sspi protocol but we are not able to control the
user access for example Head option has to be given to Project Manager
level, Branching and Merging option to Project Lead/Module Lead level
and Developers are given only modifying and check in the code. Whether
this tool is providing all the feature or we have to upgrade to other
products available with CVS. If we have to go for an upgrade then kindly
send us the details for Windows 2003 server OS and Windows XP client
workstations.

2.       If all the above criteria is available in Open source CVSNT
then assist us in configuring the permission stuffs.

3.       Which protocol is better for configuration management in
Windows 2003 server OS.

Please do the needful and kindly revert as soon as possible.

Warm Regards

Shivendra Vishal

Satyam Computer Services Limited

VBU-Insurance