[cvsnt] 2.5.04 stable / feedback on Vista and W2008?

Mackenzie Melo mackmelo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:17:37 BST 2008

Hi Arthur,

I tried to use all types of installation (Typical, Custom, and All) to check
if the dll would appear, but it still does not show up. I can't find the
MSVCP71.dll anywhere in the computer.

I went again to the install package to check for what's installed and the
only things that are not installed are the 'RCS Wrappers' and the 'Fork
Protocol'. Everything else is marked as installed.

And yes, the folder and the registry entry you mention exist in my system.

Thanks.

--
Mackenzie Melo
"You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but