[cvsnt] get a previous revision

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Fri Apr 11 11:51:51 BST 2008

Hello,

I don't know if it's possible, but is there a command that gives the
revision that came before a given revision number?

Imagine I had a revision number (say 1.13), but not the one that came
before it (in this case it would be 1.12), would it be possible to
retrieve revision 1.12 without knowing the revision number?

If not, is there an easy way to find out what the revision number was of
the last revision that came before 1.13?

ps.: The process needs to be automated.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."