[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: RE: Betr.: Re: Betr.: Re: get a previous revision

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Mon Apr 14 15:22:22 BST 2008

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 14/04/2008 10:52:41:

> Jan Keirse wrote:
>
> >> cvs update -e -j @commitid -j "@<commitid"
>
> > That's exactly what I need to make my life easy, but I'd have to be
able
> > to pass it to tortoiseAct, because we use it to do the commit. Any
> > chance you know a little hack for this? Sadly replacing
tortoiseAct.exe
> > with a custom version isn't an option.
>
> I'm not sure, but I don't think that TortoiseCVS supports this. You
could
> ask on the TCVS mailing list.

I've submitted a feature request to the SF tracker.

> But why can't you call cvs.exe directly? That's what TortoiseAct.exe
does
> anyway.

Because of all the nice GUI features it offers (like simply
double-clicking
on a file to see the changes that are about to be committed) and because
it takes care of error handling we'd have to redo ourselves otherwise.
**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."