[cvsnt] Windows resource files getting corrupted.

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Apr 21 22:11:03 BST 2008

Suman Brar,

> I have started facing this problem all of a sudden. The .rc
> files on windows are getting corrupted automatically on the
> CVSNT server(2.5.03). Some of the content of the file gets
> duplicated even without any change into that specific file.
> Can anyone please help.

We quite a few .rc files in the cvsnt repository and they have never
gotten corrupted as you describe, so you'll need to give a lot more
information:
http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

In particular - the exact version of server and client and the exact
commands you type.

Note: do not post compelte traces to the newsgroup - the newsgroup
server will automatically reject messages over 8K.

Regards,

Arthur