[cvsnt] Unable to access a renamed files

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Aug 19 18:43:19 BST 2008

Alastair,

> c:\program files\CVSNT\cvs.exe -d -f checkout -r 1.31 -d temp MyRepo/ExecCommands.c
>
> So previously I have manually retrieve the older version using its previous name.
>
> c:\program files\CVSNT\cvs.exe -d -f checkout -r 1.31 -d temp MyRepo/Command.c

RC8 should fix all rename problems, so this is something that I haven't seen probably.  I'll need the .directory_history,v file form the repository directory "MyRepo" and also the Command.c,v file from the same directory.  Please send to support at march-hare.com referencing this message - do not send attachments to the newsgroup or it will bounce.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett