[cvsnt] Multiple Trunks - is it possible?

Gromer osindgy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 08:59:23 BST 2008

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for the explanation,

I have around 1000s of files my repository to its not feasible to manually
change each and every file to get a version. So i have used the touch to
change the whole repository .
Looks OK till now.

As you mentioned i now have to get a version in order for the other branches
to derive from it.. So i have resorted on force commit..

*cvs commit -f -R Product_1_branch*

However i'm getting an error stating  "
$ cvs commit -f -R *Product_1_branch*
cvs commit: nothing known about `*Product_1_branch*'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

I have already this branch present. Please suggest.