[cvsnt] Betr.: Odd Permissions Error When Tagging

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Tue Dec 2 16:46:55 GMT 2008

We've seen the same issue.  For us it's usually a hung/zombie CVS
process that has the file locked, though backups have caused the error
as well on very large binaries.  Grab the latest Process Monitor (it's
microsoft now) and use the search function to see what process has a
handle to the file.

HTH
chuck