[cvsnt] Renamed file not getting updated in other developers'repository

Gaurav Chhabra messagegc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:42:36 GMT 2008

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for your reply.

If I go for upgrading CVSNT 2.5.03 to 2.5.04, do I have to go for a fresh
installation? What about my existing repositories? How am I going to move
them to the new one? Do I have to create them from scratch?
Server & client details are as stated under:
Server: cvsnt 2.5.03 Build 2382, Windows XP Professional (Version 2002) SP2
For ALL clients: NetBeans IDE 6.1, Windows XP Professional (Version 2002)
SP2