[cvsnt] Request for testing: Case sensitive filesystem driver

Kevin Brogan kevin at brogan.ca
Sun Dec 14 06:44:19 GMT 2008

Oh geeze Arthur, I'm not looking to purchase anything. I have no users.
I just stumbled upon the beta post of the driver through a google search.

Really, the only thing I want it for is so that I can browse the linux
kernel source from within windows. The silly kernel developers have left
source files in the same directory of the tar archive that only differ
by case, and according to various posts I've read on the net, are too
arrogant to allow any patches through that fix the issue. (If we do
that, what's next, dos 8.3 filename compatability? and other excuses)

I'm only looking for an easy way to browse the kernel source files in a
case sensitive manner on a windows platform. I suppose that I could
always write my own file system filter, but I was really hoping to avoid
doing that.

Kevin