[cvsnt] FW: RCS format question

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 16 20:41:12 GMT 2008

Fabio,

> for moment I removed cvsnt and put back cvs.

And you lose merge tracking, user defined change sets/change relationships, failsafe audit, access control lists, Active Directory integration, support for reserved workflow, atomic commits (commitid), user defined keywords/properties, multi-site caching repositories, checksum based protocol optimisation etc etc.

If you need to get ViewVC working with CVSNT Server then I'm sure that several people on the newsgroup have done that before.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett