[cvsnt] commit of -kB file gives error message in cvsdelta.cpp

Emma Forrester emma.forrester at thalesgroup.com
Thu Feb 7 09:38:48 GMT 2008

Further investigation on the part of my colleague has found a corner
case relating to this error message, which was discovered and fixed back
in Nov 2006.

The comments for the two changes to cvsdelta.cpp are:
rev 1.5.2.22 Make BOM invisible to diff as it just confuses people.
rev 1.5.2.23 cvsdelta corner case

We took that change, built it into our cvsnt and tested it with the file
that showed the error. It appears to have resolved the problem.

Thanks very much for your help,
Emma