[cvsnt] Help with CVSNT configuration.

Gordon Boast gordon.boast at ieee.org
Mon Feb 11 17:00:38 GMT 2008

Hello Arthur,

I verified that both CVSNT dispatch and lock services are running and are
automatic start.

However, the protocol is ":local:".

I have tried everything I can think of to do a checkout with the :pserver:
(following the docs I have) with no success.
(I get various errors depending on what I try.... But basically, cvsnt would
not log me in)

Can you point me at some documentation about how to do this -- I have not
been able to find much?

TIA
GoMar Gordo