[cvsnt] Segfaults again

MusiMeli abc at chartFX.com
Mon Feb 18 11:11:34 GMT 2008

Arthur,

I've created an SQLite database with the help of the sql scripts in the
source tree.
("select * from sqlite_master"  see at the bottom).
The entry in /etc/cvsnt/PServer is
    AuditDatabaseName= /mnt/raid/cvs/CVS_AuditDB

I have NOT built CVSNT myself, but it's the CVSNT package provided by
Debian.
As it depends on libsqlite3-0, I assume that it was installed automatically.

But I still get the error
> Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Open failed: Open failed
> cvsnt server: Pre-command check failed
Any further tips?

Regards,
Melanie

***************************************
sqlite> select * from sqlite_master;

    type = table
    name = SessionLog
tbl_name = SessionLog
rootpage = 2
     sql = CREATE TABLE SessionLog (Id Integer Primary Key Not Null, Command
nvarchar(32), Date datetime, Hostname nvarchar(256), Username nvarchar(256),
SessionId nvarchar(32), VirtRepos nvarchar(256), PhysRepos nvarchar(256),
Client nvarchar(64))

    type = table
    name = CommitLog
tbl_name = CommitLog
rootpage = 3
     sql = CREATE TABLE CommitLog (Id Integer Primary Key Not Null,SessionId
Integer,Directory nvarchar(256),Message text,Type char(1),Filename
nvarchar(256),Tag nvarchar(64),BugId nvarchar(64),OldRev nvarchar(64),NewRev
nvarchar(64),Added Integer,Removed Integer,Diff text)

    type = index
    name = Commit_SessionId
tbl_name = CommitLog
rootpage = 4
     sql = CREATE INDEX Commit_SessionId On CommitLog(SessionId)

    type = table
    name = HistoryLog
tbl_name = HistoryLog
rootpage = 5
     sql = CREATE TABLE HistoryLog (Id Integer Primary Key Not
Null,SessionId Integer,Type char(1),WorkDir nvarchar(256),Revs
nvarchar(64),Name nvarchar(256),BugId nvarchar(64),Message text)

    type = index
    name = History_SessionId
tbl_name = HistoryLog
rootpage = 6
     sql = CREATE INDEX History_SessionId on HistoryLog(SessionId)

    type = table
    name = TagLog
tbl_name = TagLog
rootpage = 8
     sql = CREATE TABLE TagLog (Id Integer Primary Key Not Null,SessionId
Integer,Directory nvarchar(256),Filename nvarchar(256),Tag
nvarchar(64),evision nvarchar(64),Message text,Action nvarchar(32),Type
char(1))

    type = index
    name = Tag_SessionId
tbl_name = TagLog
rootpage = 10
     sql = CREATE INDEX Tag_SessionId on TagLog(SessionId)