[cvsnt] CVSNT on windows nt4 sp6a Help

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Fri Feb 29 11:34:50 GMT 2008

> I need a old version, is possible?

Probably, but you would get old bugs too - and no fixes. I wouldn't store my
code on an old, no longer mantained OS, in an old version of CVS - unless I
am deliberately seeking for troubles <g>

If you can't upgrade to a more recent version of Windows, Linux can be an
alternative, but I do not know your needs for that machine. I wouldn't also
put the repository on a machine that users can access via shares (especially
on NT that has no quotas, moreover...), but again my needs are not yours.

--
Luigi D. Sandon