[cvsnt] CVSNT Installation Linux

Mark Farrugia Sant' Angelo mfsa at emcs.com.mt
Wed Jan 16 11:34:02 GMT 2008

Hi I'm new to cvsnt so I dont know the installation procedure on a linux
system (or windows for that matter). I downloaded the 2.5.03.2382 build and
i successfully unzipped 3 database rpms (mysql, odbc and sqlite) and 2
protocol rpms (sserver and gserver) as well as the cvsnt rpm. Do all the
database and protocols rpms need to be installed? Or does it depend on what
database I use and protocols I will use for access?

If there is some form of tutorial that can be linked so I can read up on how
the procedures on installation can take place?

many thanks ,

Mark