[cvsnt] Fwd: extssh access problem

Alexey Panchenko alex.panchenko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:43:34 GMT 2008

I found why it is not working - I had a saved session in putty and
it's name was the same as the name of the server.
All options in the session have default values - I have saved only the
server name.
After I have renamed the saved session - CVSNT start working.

So the problem is that CVSNT loads some strange settings from putty's
saved sessions.

Alex