[cvsnt] extssh access problem

Alexey Panchenko alex.panchenko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:14:37 GMT 2008

Resending to list.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Arthur,

Do you have any ideas why it can't authenticate if it is loading the
putty session?
It looks like when the putty session is loaded - some options have
different values compared to the defaults.
Btw, in the putty session I have changed only the host name.
Is there any way to turn on ssh logging in cvsnt?

Alex