[cvsnt] Server does not support chacl

abdulrazak yermal abdulrazaky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:07:54 GMT 2008

Many Thanks Arthur.

I have upgraded the client and now it works.
But, after upgrade it did not work with "sspi". I had to use "pserver"
instead.

With "sspi" it is not able to connect to the server at all.

I am ok to use "pserver", but my team will have to do a complete checkout
again of their respective modules with "pserver", as all have been working
with "sspi" until now.

It would really help me if you could also comment on this behaviour.

Best regards,
abdulrazak

--- Arthur Barrett <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

> Abdulrazak,
>
> > cvs ver
> > Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.51d (client/server)
> > Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382
>
> Please upgrade your client to 2.5.03 or higher - then all should work
> OK.
>
> Regards,
>

> Arthur

wassalam