[cvsnt] Status of branch creation speed enhancement (bug 4855)

Colin Fraser colin.fraser at levelfour.com
Fri Jul 4 17:17:21 BST 2008

Thanks for the update.

Assuming it is included, can you tell me how to enable the functionality?

I have looked for a way to enable this option but could not see it in the control panel (it  was mentioned in the bug text somewhere that it would be disabled by default).

Re: EVS, I'm certainly interested in it and I am hoping to try out the beta to see how it performs when I get some slack time.

Colin