[cvsnt] Checkout Multiple TAG's

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jul 15 09:36:43 BST 2008

Please contact the newsgroup - not me personally.

> >> Is it possible to check-out multiple Tag's at once?
> >>

> > Yes
> >

> Could you give me a clue on how I can do it ?

My answer was deliberately as brief as your question - and just as
unhelpful.

I can think of at least 10 different ways to interpret the question
"check-out multiple Tag's at once".

If you explain what it is you are trying to achieve, with some exampels
and filenames and directory names and a clearly worded example of what
you want the result to be then you'll probably get answers that are more
helpful.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett