[cvsnt] OT: 10 reasons to checkout multiple tags at once (was Re: Checkout Multiple TAG's)
glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jul 15 23:20:34 BST 2008
Arthur Barrett wrote:
> I can think of at least 10 different ways to interpret the question
> "check-out multiple Tag's at once".
Is this close to what you came up with?
1) To make Arthur crazy.
2) Branches used for flow control in new "shadetree" language.
3) Diagonal slices across time to *really* test the code.
4) Extending the idea of 'potluck' into IT.
5) The Old McDonald compiler calls for here a tag, there a tag,
everywhere a tag tag.
6) Security. Can't explain further without hair and DNA samples.
7) Lawsuit protection -- if the lawyers can't check it out, they can't
run a Silhouette scan.
8) Head schmead
9) Put the fun in function!
10) Cowboy Neil designed our CM process
... I must need a vacation ...
Oh, wait, I'm off next week! Yay!
Technical Account Manager, North America
March Hare Software, LLC
More information about the cvsnt