[cvsnt] Betr.: Re: Betr.: Transfer a repository from CVSNT to CVS

Jan Keirse jan.keirse at tvh.be
Wed Jul 30 12:56:41 BST 2008

 cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org schreef op 30/07/2008 13:46:01:

> >> We don't control the server itself, and I highly doubt it's possible
> >> to make them change it to CVSNT.
>
> > Then ask the CVS guys how to import a CVSNT repository - if possible
<g>.

> Unfortunately, there are no CVS guys :s There are only the guys that
> control what's installed on the servers. Since a vanilla CVS has
> been used for years on that server, they "don't see" any reason to
> switch to another implementation.

You could ask the vanilla cvs guys, like asking on this list is like
asking the cvsnt guys.
I believe http://ximbiot.com/cvs/wiki/ is the place to start.

Kind Regards,

JAN KEIRSE
ICT-DEPARTMENT
Software quality & Systems: Software Engineer

**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."