[cvsnt] Workspace manager could not find Application Loader?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:39:28 BST 2008

Hi,

I've tried to extract (copy) the Workspace Manager.exe app from the CVSNT
2.5 distrib without installing the entire cvsnt pkg, but when I try to
launch it, I get the following error message:
"Could not find Application Loader.  Check your installation".

I'm assuming that this must refer to a DLL or something that it can't find,
but given the cryptic msg, I'm not quite sure where to look and/or what I am
missing?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric