[cvsnt] CVS/UltraEdit

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jun 23 22:30:39 BST 2008

Tilman, Margaret wrote:
> I'm temporarily administering the CVS system at my company and I'm new
> to the system.  With that caveat:), we recently installed  CVS
> (Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382).    The
> previous administrator told the users that the system could be easily
> integrated with Ultra Edit as it was previously by simply updating a
> path.

Try asking support over at ultraedit.com, because it's their integration.

http://www.ultraedit.com/downloads/extras.html#manuals

BTW:  It's UltraEdit Studio that has the CVS integration, UltraEdit does
not.  I've used UltraEdit for years, it's an excellent product -- never
tried Studio though.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/