[cvsnt] Shadow Export problem

Bartłomiej Pióro bpioro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:46:27 GMT 2008

Hello

Recently we are experience a problem with the shadow export. Suddenly it
stops exporting files. It is due to error while exporting (when i am trying
to manually do the export via tortoise i got an error)

I have noticed that it occurs when we delete the files from the folder. The
CVS export process leaves the folder on the server, the control files are
deleted from this folder (the CVS subfolder), but the next shadow export
crashes, because server is looking for these control files (when using
tortoise and try to update manually i usually have an error about missing
Tag file).

First line of an example deleted file :
----------------------------
head    1.10;
access;
symbols;
locks; strict;
comment    @# @;

1.10
date    2008.02.01.12.50.17;    author userLogin;    state dead;
branches;
next

Administrative Shadow file content:

5_core HEAD e:/websites/web/5/

Do You have any clues what might happen there ? Do i need to provide any
additional info ?

Regards
Bart