[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error

John den Haan john at NOSPAM.chello.nl
Sun Mar 30 17:30:35 BST 2008

I even get success audits now:

"A trusted logon process has registered with the Local Security
Authority. This logon process will be trusted to submit logon requests.

  Logon Process Name:	CVSN

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp."

This is what I get after getting the error message from CVSNT. This is
getting murkier by the minute.

- John