[cvsnt] Problem branching, then error on commit in CVSNT

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri May 2 22:32:36 BST 2008

Andrew,

You still have not told us what the CVSROOT connection string was that
you used to create the sandbox with, eg: :pserver:myhost:/myrepo

> Here is an interesting line from the checkout:
>
> cvs server: nothing known about stock.aspx
> cvs server: nothing known about stock.aspx_1

Now I saw that somehwhere else recently, but where...

> Any other ideas I can try?

No - I'm out of ideas.  Can you send through the RCS files from the repo
and also the .directory_history,v file from the same directory (if there
is one) to support at march-hare.com.  Do not ZIP them, just attach them.
Be sure to also advise us on the CVS connection string
:pserver:myhost:/repo or whatever.

Regards,

Arthur